Recently one of my close friend asked me:
'Is there NothIng you have learnt from me?'
I was quiet for while and continued, 'Yes, there is.'
It makes me ponder what have i learnt in every person i met
in my life.
I've learnt patience and consistenancy from my Math teacher
in CHEC- Mr Koh.
I've learnt more about God from Jusslin.
I've learnt to stay in Joy and keep smiling from Zhenle.
I've learnt to believe healing from God from Darice.
I've learnt how to be humble from Yujie.
I've learnt to preserve on from Sherrie.
I've learnt to have faith in God and do things in
excellence from Gwendaline.
I've learnt to be kind to people from Eugene.
I've learnt to be precise in planning from Ray.
I've learnt prayer is the key to all things from Kenneth.
And thus i ask myself, what does others have learn from me?
Did i do as what i believe? How i want others to learn from me and see me as?
Such an example is Eugene. He's kind to everyone and everyone
agrees he's a gentleman.
This question sets me thinking...