Sunday went for Cg at ZhanWei house.
The message was about Prayer. How to have a strong prayer life.
GIven by Jia Ying.
I was truly impacted in one of the area..on overcoming parental objection.
Once i was in the situation. Jia Ying had pen it out black on white
paper. The way to be an Overcomer.
Do you want to overcome your PO?
Do you want to become an Ovecomer in your life?
In Luke 11:5- 8 says,
And He said to them, "Which of you shall have a friend, and go to him at midnight and say to him, 'Friend, lend me three loaves; for a friend of mine has come to me on his journey, and I have nothing to set before him’; and he will answer from within and say, 'Do not trouble me; the door is now shut, and my children are with me in bed; I cannot rise and give to you?' I say to you, though he will not rise and give to him because he is his friend, yet because of his persistence he will rise and give him as many as he needs.Through Persistence, he got what he wants. Mark 11:23 says,"I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.In order to receive, believes. Believe in what you have paryed. Believe in what you will get. In verse 1 John 5:12- 14 says, I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life. This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.Ask from God. Although God is almighty and He knows what you have in mind, but asking is the basics for Receiving. Asking will shows how desperate you want the thing. God dont know how much you want until you ask. Is only when we ask right; according to the will of God, cling onto the promises and ask, we will receive. Check with the bible to see whether we are in the will of God. I remembered i asked God to go for service, continually tell my parents im going church. . .not once, not twice, not 1 month but at least 2 years, every weeks... finally my parents allowed me. The method is the same but the conditions of the hearts is different. If you believe you can, you will. If you dont ever think you can do it, you will never will.