In life what's the most important thing?
Is Never give up on yourself.
Perhap others will look down on you, doesn't hope on you or be beside you...
but you can never give up on yourself.
If you ever ever gave up, please Pick yourself up again.
Its never easy. Its not easy so Dont ever give up on yourself.
:)
Today i was blessed by what Esley said.
Never did i thought i was wrong all the time.
It all started 5 years ago ...
I just received Christ and was motivated by a cgl's testimony.
His family was saved within 5 years.
I applied what i learnt onto my life and hoped my family will see the
changes in me and hoped that they will eventually get saved.
Never did i expect they seems to be 'blinded'.
5 years gone, nothing changed. Hope was gone and everything falls back.
I thought to myself there may not be prayers done for my family so i stopped.
By the way thats not the point.
Shared with Esley, and i realised its not what i done going to influence their life.
What im doing is purely for glory for God. I know that.
So whats e difference influencing and glorified God?
Glorifing God is doing what is right before man even though they will not be change.
I got a revelation from there:
I do what is right because im influence by God's nature and im glorifing Him.
I can't change a man's character or force them cos they are not my loved ones.
Even they are my loved ones, the more i have no rights to force them.
The only one who can change is God Himself.
Prayer is my only tool.
Finally i see the huge difference.
I shall stand up again and be God's light.
- How will you reach out? -