yEs thursday again!!
every week im hoping weekends will come ASAp
this week was fulfilling.
Went out quit a lot and enjoyed spending time with
loves one.
SOmetimes the apperciation towards one person is
difficult to express but i believe huggings is the
shortest distance in the friendship. <3
God is good all the time.
In my struggle, He sent the right person.
He lifted me up and push me a little.
Jesus never leaves me.
Jesus, you are so sweet. <3
All these while, I learnt alot from Jasmine.
Her ways and conviction teaches me alot.
I practices what i see from her.
I thank God for putting so many right
leaders before me. Since way back:
Evelyn, Aloysius, Jaslin, Ivory, Emily,
Kenneth, Peng Boon, Jasmine, Esley etc.
They chose to be a leader. A position nobody
wants. Why they chose it instead?
I believe is their passion to serve God, their love
for the lost and obedience towards their calling.
Christian has their own calling, only living for their
calling will they feel complete.
Its time to step out from your comfort zone; into
the realm of supernatural.