Ahyo...
Bible say love your enemy but IT didnt say treat like your friend!
I still Have a choice to choose my friend, zhi wei...
Dont misinterprete the BibLe...
Yes You didnt say Jesus is brainless but the words you put together
tells us...haiz
How you know Jesus didnt treat me like a friend?
Have you went through the things in my life and saw how He's always
there to comfort me, to get me out of troubles?
How you define God?
Can you see God by physical eyes?
Does God let you know what He's thinking?
God does talks to His people.
Why WHy Why? You may ask, because if God doesn't have all these
characters why should we treat Him like God?
You know what i mean?
There's no point in further arguement.
Knowing God doesn't need your Critical thinking skill.
It's the same you make friend. All you need is a heart and love.
I wasn't a christian at first, just like you.
Before i became a Christian, i was very lost. VERY.
I worshipped idols and hoping it will help me but years passed and
nothing happen... i began to
question myself is there a real God in the world.
Until I heard Jesus Christ. I started to ponder whose that person.
All i know was He's a Westerner. haha (but He is not)
I do believe when you have faith you will get what you want.
I do believe at that point of my life, Jesus already sees.
What Ben said is true. I am not perfect, he is not perfect and so are you.
What i wrote in my blog is not showing off but i know im writing for myself.
To remind how many miracles Jesus had done in my life and how imperfect
i am.
Take this chance in wanting to know Jesus.
It may look stupid at first to talk to Jesus in the air but till you heard Him,
you will be shocked and lost for words. =)