W115 4th birthday!!
Members: HL MILK, Lame Prince, Xiao long bao, Lame King, MOMOcHAcHa, Chili pardi,
Rain, Cold Queen, Aunty Jon, Mummy Soko, Toh Guan Boon, Giraffe, Chocalate,
Tony Blexh, Torrance, Ailin & kenneth.
I give myself 20/100 in organising & planning. not good not creative enough.
However i love planning for games cos can watch a lot of games show to get ideas!
Those award certificate was soooo nice!!!!
Shhh..this is a library.
Ben kanna twice -Nose Hair -BamBOO Clips
Jon kanna once -WAX Museum
David kanna once -Rubber Duckie
Torrance kanna once -Pregnant Man
its a very fun game, i thk we can play more often!
Ok. Auction for Ben's nose clipper hahaha
Starts at $1.50. Any bidders?? =D
(leave ur bid @ the tagboard)
I guess its the first time W115 celebrated its birthday.
I LOVE W115!!!
there's no other cell group can compare to it.
=D
Lastly Im very very sorry towards all W115-ers.
I couldnt manage to print out the intenry and song sheet.
All credits goes to Torr. He spent hours upon hours doing them.
Torr i owe you twice.
Kenneth too.
Labels: W115 4th birthday