O man finally i got to solve the problem of unpublishing blogiie
took me 3 days to find out what exactly went wrong...
Today lecturer was funny he was under facilities management however
he cant manage his car and air-con well. he told us how he spoiled his car
hahahaha very Kua Zhang..
Yes! i brought a top after so many months haha and thank God i found the type
i wanted which looks 90% the same as i saw it few months ago in square2.
thanks chia for help =E
Written report after written report
it seems never ending
its rolling bigger and bigger like a rolling snowball
not rolling stone.. k nvm
(r u laughing?) =P
o below is the story :
There's an Amercian (pastor+missionary) interviwed by a reporter asking what he will be doing when he got to Heaven.
The pastor in return replied: I will walk down the street of heaven; days by days searching for the missionaries who came to my country, to my hometown, preached the gospel. One after another, I will shake his hands and thank him for coming.
After thanking all the missionaries, I will continue to serach days by days in heaven for those who are related in bringing me to church. One by one, I will shake their hands and thank them for my salvation.
I think i wil be very busy in heaven; for eternity. =)
wow! what will you do when u r in heaven?
will you be very 'free' as not much soul will come to you and thank you for their salvation? or you will be like this pastor+missionary, everyday he will be meeting different soul coming to him and thank him?
Lets start planning what we are going to do in heaven now on the earth than we panicked in heaven! =E