Sermon on the Mount
Great sermon! That's how we live our life to the fullness!
I love to attend conferences!!! <3 <3 <3
I believe is during conferences i can learn alot alot from pastor.
Where i can have more indepth study of the bible. Where conferences enable
me to have revelations and experiencing more of God.
I believe conferences is like family gathering of the church. Pastor can really
personally teaches us and we can catch the spirit of our own pastor!
I love Pastor Kong. I like his character and 'cold jokes'... haha
more than that He's the Real man of God.
Conferences is not wasted. Not wasting my time, it helps me to grow in the Lord.
I love conferences. I love conferences. I love conferences. I love conferences.
I love conferences. I love conferences. I love conferences. I love conferences.
I love conferences. I love conferences. I love conferences. I love conferences.
I love conferences. I love conferences. I love conferences. I love conferences.
I love conferences. I love conferences. I love conferences. I love conferences.
Smucks*