This week was fufilling. Busy at school with projects, self-revision. Went for bible study and Cg.
After long weekdays, finally realised sat is the best day to have longer hours of 'sleeping beauty'. Nevertheless, sat is also the best day to fellowship with fellow Ushers. Sat is a day set aside especially for God. My sabbath. haha
No matter how tire i am, i will spend time with those great ushers! With my cgm! I Love All of U Yes U!!
I love Usher! I love Jas, Cass, Bevan, Shamus, Bilondi, Wei cheng, Michelle, Rena, Paul, Jolin...
The presence of God during service was very strong, literally i felt it's a good start for my 3rd year in scl!
After the svc, i see a vision of me giving bible study in a new cg. I also desire to give bible study even though cg will multiple. At least i can contribute in the new cg. The vision is not new but i have a new passion. Praise the Lord!
On sunday after prayer meeting, i gave bible study to 4 members. I felt that when i dont focus on my weakness, everything is alrite. I was scared that this time round, this bs will fall below the standard. Others like Gabriel n Jon are much more capable than me.
Its good to have friends around, they encourage you and believe that you can do the impossible. Thank God for wen, cass, jon, ailin, kenneth. Without their support, i thk i will not be reminded 'God does not want your capability, God wants your availability'.
Amen! I can really see taking up responsibilty and work how God works.
I feel great in doing all these in my life! =D
NOW; now is the time.