Today got home after school, tht im able to take a nap but due to many restriction, i decided not to. Beside packing and personal stuff, i do some research and done my tutorial but somehow forgotten the password for my SAS....gosh...hahaha nvm tat means i can do it on sunday
Praise the Lord for today's message. It brought me back to spending time to imagine. I loves to imagine when i was much younger. I dreamt of rediculous but great dreams. Even when i read the bible i see image of the sentences. I loves to picture in my mind. Wow and how long have i not entering the gate of Heaven?
I got a revelation from today's message: Whatever you concentrate on grows stronger, whatever you ignore grows weaker. SO how can a person grows stronger?
Is by setting goals in their life! When a person without vision will perish. Why? Because they don't have any right concentration. That's why they will grow weaker.
We always have the choice of freedom. I rather chose to have vision and grow stronger and meditate on the good things and attracts people of higher influence than being a non-spiritual christian.
How about you?