my limbs are weird recently
numb numb and more numb
hmm at least know how it feels when
there's no feeling to certain part
of ur body
Emerge is coming
Term test is coming
Holidays is coming
Happiness is coming
Jesus is coming
Sun is back! Yesterday i went airport n fetch her
My friend saw Pastor kong in the car when they left
hmm..not bad but at least i saw Sun, Dayan and took
photo with Pastor Derek!!
By the way i served for Global day of prayer.
I really thnk God im in City HArvest Church
that im planted in a church where i told God
how i want it to be
I really apperciate our church Offering time, our Praise &
Worship, our Prayers. I saw the Huge difference between our
'Kuan' n others.
Others are good, my church is great for me. I love CHC <3
quote from Mishell 'I HEARTS CHC'
During my e-learning i went URA (Urban Redevelopment Authority)
building for assignment.
URA is under Ministry of Development Authority. It plans, development
SIngapore's land. Its my first time there and i believe many of us
has never heard of that in the first place.
The visit was relaxing and enjoyable.
URA building exhibits the current development plan Singapore is carrying
out now. I saw many models and design.
The most ''exciting part'' was that i didnt know the Architect of Marina Bay was
there when i watched the documentary of his speech and saw him personally!!
Its only after im going off den i realised. Gosh..
haha nvm anyway i took his photo..hmm..shall post it up next time.
The journey to be a professional architect is not easy at all. It takes many
many Years.
Past 3 weeks many things happened all from different parts of my life
from different places from different people
In the most difficult times glories flows out from God
In the most difficult times i dont feel God
In the most difficlut times i trust He is here with me
Breakthrough in my life, i want