You've successfully landed on http://url@bs.com.
Rules and regulations here.
Profile
Leticia. Was saved in 17th year of her life by someone who died 2000 years
ago for all man. Throughout her journey with Him, she learnt how to respond,
talk to people and love them back as who they are. Her goal is to bless those
who are around her and hoping one day, they will come to know the One who
taught her that.
Hey guys its been a long time since i blog! This whole week is fulfilling and busy. Busy is good, at least u r doing something. i have many to tell u guys.
Most of the time im doing some important work and met friends to discuss. Actually we r late in hadling the work but nevertheless we did our best and ensure it at least has some standard. I enjoyed working with them very much. So i used up all my weekdays.
Christmas drama was fabulous! Its really going from glory to glory. I served for both services on sat and i didnt fall asleep. ( due to tireness den fall sleep, pls don learn from it, haha ) I was glad because they changed the story to modern society where i believe everyone enjoys it and understands better. PTL that Gary came. Lets do our part in intergrating all friends into our family. I was very surprised to see one of the ex-member on sat. I joined my CG and we went to eat prata again! haha we Love prata hahaha...Jonathan was so lame on that day. Gosh~ well he look nice with his new colored hair. hehe i know you all went for 'Art in the museum'. But i went to watch it juz now with usher friends. At first the movie appears boring to me. anyway i went because my friend's treating me so i joined them. dont get jealsous ok :E the movie is ok. they wrote the story and put in those jokes at the right time. Not bad.
Past two days there's oppunities for me to learn new things during Usher. I went through training. and i know what goals to set for next year. Thank God for the breakthrough!
This year Christmas was a memorable one. I feel the Love in the air and was blessed by everyone in the CG, G1S1B, Ushers and friends. All the messages, gifts, cards, greetings make 25/12/2006 a very speical season. Nevertheless its not all about the gifts and such but Jesus Christ was borned on this day; the greatest gift God gave to us. I really want to thank you in my life. Thank you for being there and thank you for forgiving me if i've hurt you.
Lets rise up and breakthrough to another level in year 2007. I believe there's more for us to grab. The rewards in heaven for us to receive. I Love you guys! God Bless.