Yes! Finally we can have a taste of the 'meat'
after sooo many months of break from Church-wide Bible Study!
Some quotes to share:
The Mature believer shows her love by Fruitfulness & Productivity
for the Kingdom.
vs.
The Immature believer shows her love by Communion & Consegration
with God.
These quotation are my revelation for today.
In Sprituality, God is looking for mature ones.
In Reality, the workforce is looking for mature adults.
So what does maturity means?
Mature speak of someone who can handle Stress, be Multi-tasking &
with great capacity.
So how to identify a mature ones?
Through their Fruitfulness & Productivity.
Want to be a mature believer or adult?
Correct yourselves and produce good works & get everything Right.
I'm still an immature being.
I want to work towards and become a mature being.
If you are close with me, you'll know I walk with a limp.
Trufully, this fact cannot be ignore or overlook and I've always
surround myself with this problem...
However as Pastor shared Dr. Yonggi Cho's condition, moreover
at the age of 70's he still thank God for this sickness to teach him
to lean on God every day.
I was impressed! If God's way for Dr Cho to wants him lean on Him,
how much more is God giving me more time to Really Learn to lean on
him while I'm still 23! It's such an encouragement for me!!
In the eyes of the world having an immature thinking and behaviour
@ e age of 23 is a disgrace.
In the eyes of God, He loves beauty.
The world loves beauty; A person process those characteristic that pleases God.
I'm immature.
I want to become mature & develop beauty.