You've successfully landed on http://url@bs.com.
Rules and regulations here.
Profile
Leticia. Was saved in 17th year of her life by someone who died 2000 years
ago for all man. Throughout her journey with Him, she learnt how to respond,
talk to people and love them back as who they are. Her goal is to bless those
who are around her and hoping one day, they will come to know the One who
taught her that.
Read a post on my friend's blog. A story on a man's love story.
...
I have never feels so touch compare to many other kinds of novel or articles about love. Maybe ..it's my friend's friend story. ha!
It gave me a glims of what's love between a man and a woman. It's a starting line. Not an ending when two comes together. Life is never an ending...
Love is to accept another person, Everything of it. Love is to share the sorrow, joy, hardship, pain, victory, kindness, peace with each other. Love Must be nature at all times. I know until here, the rest, i think i need to find out myself later on. :)
It takes Courage to step out to love. It can't be taken lightly. or else... both will be hurt deeply.
haha ...sound serious but sometimes i need to take my life seriously.
I like that kind of FRIENDSHIP LOVE. I really treasure evey person that walked through my life and leaves footprints. Through a friend, wen, i learnt a lot what's friend is all about. I never know that a friend can care and do that much. I felt loved. :E
The same goes to the love between friends. True friendship is Even the rest of your friends don't like this friend of yours, you still Accept who that person is and Believes the Potential in them. Both of you guides each other's lives to be more righteousness and Encourages.